Combine flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in mixing bowl. Whisk until ingredients are blended.
2. Stir in water and 2 tbsp olive oil until well blended.
3. Place dough on a lightly floured counter, baking mat or cutting board. Knead 10 minutes. Cover with towel and let rest for 20 minutes
4. Sprinkle Pizza Peel with 2 tbsp. cornmeal. Place dough on peel and press into a circle. Stretch and roll dough shaping a 14-inch circle and add toppings.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 min., or until crust is crispy.
1. Preheat your grill:
CHARCOAL, NATURAL WOOD GRILLS: Light charcoal, dump coals on bottom grate, spread out coals, put top grill grate in place and place stone on top of grill grate. Let stone heat up to cooking temperature 500 - 700 degrees F, depending on your recipe instructions.
GAS GRILL: Light burners, put pizza stone on grill grate, let stone heat up to cooking temperature, 500-700 degrees F, depending upon your recipe instructions.
2. Meanwhile, roll out pizza dough onto a pizza peel. Add sauce, cheese, and toppings.
3. Just before cooking, sprinkle2 tbsp. of cornmeal on Pizza Stone. Slide pizza directly onto hot Pizza Stone. Cover the grill and cook over high heat for 15-20 min., or until crust is lightly browned and the top is bubbly.
4. When pizza is done, remove it with pizza peel. If you're making another right away, place a platter; or serve pizza right on the Pizza Stone. Lift up Pizza Stone at handles using potholders. The handles will be very hot.
5. Place the stone on cutting board or trivets.
6. Cut pizza slices directly on Pizza Stone
CHEESE PIZZA: Spread 1 cup tomato sauce with 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning on dough leaving 1/2 to 1-inch rim. Sprinkle on 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
PESTO PIZZA: Drop 5-6 spoonfuls of pesto on cheese pizza.
MUSHROOM PIZZA: Slice medium onion and 8 oz mushrooms, saute them in olive oil until soft. Spread on top of cheese pizza.